|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Salary||R1.2million - R1.4million|
|Education||Degree or diploma in Production / Maintenance Management or equivalent|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A Mining client based in Limpopo is looking for a Maintenance Manager who will be responsible for the overall maintenance of the plant which includes planning, ensuring the availability of parts for maintenance purposes.
• Degree or diploma in Production / Maintenance Management or equivalent.
• At least 3 - 4 years’ experience in a maintenance supervision position
• Familiarity with maintenance techniques and maintenance software.
• Previous workshop or artisan experience will be an added advantage.
• Previous involvement in maintenance is a must.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious/Jennifer on 011 2346868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za