|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, East|
|Salary||R45K – R40K|
|Education||B Sc Mechanical / National Diploma Mechanical|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
A challenging opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified Engineering professional to join a Food Manufacturing company in the East Rand as a Maintenance Manager. The main purpose of the job is to manage all shift related maintenance activities on site.
• Solve maintenance problems
• Plan and think ahead
• Impact and influence others
• Manage people and teams
• Optimise business performance
• Focus on achieving results
• Analytical and logical thinking
• Communication and presentation skills
• Candidates must have a demonstrated engineering background spanning at least 5 years
• B Sc Mechanical / National Diploma Mechanical
• Management of Artisans' activities on shift
• Analysis of breakdowns, with recommendations to reduce
• General administrative activities associated with a leadership position
• Management of R&M costs in line with budget.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za