|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
One of SA’s leading food manufacturing companies in Johannesburg is has an opening for a suitable qualified and highly experienced Maintenance Manager. The ideal candidate would have served their apprenticeship in a manufacturing environment and thereafter successfully completed their trade test with an accredited institution.
• Technical Research
• Technical Support / Troubleshooting
• Plant and systems upgrade
• Managed projects
• Asset Management
• Cost Control
• Planned preventative maintenance
• Health and safety
• Staff resource management
• Capacity constraint resource - CCR
• Performance management
• Staff training and development
• Vendor relationship management
• Qualified Artisan
• Level N5 Advances
• OHSACT training
• 5 years of experience in a management position (Technical environment)
• 5 years’ experience in a production environment (FMCG) PLC and Scada knowledge
Industry knowledge, Legislation Product knowledge, Organisational understanding, Skills Accuracy, Attention to detail, Analytical thinking, Coaching, People development, Cost consciousness, management, Problem solving, Values and Attitudes Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Teamwork, Accountability, Sense of urgency and results oriented
• Operates in a factory environment
• Availability after hours
• Ability to work additional hours where necessary
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Please include main certificates, copy of ID and current salary!
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za