|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
A Maintenance Manager is needed at a Food manufacturing company in Tzaneen. The ideal candidate should be a qualified artisan who is 80% Mechanical with at least 5 years Maintenance management experience.
• Qualified Artisan
• OHSACT training
• Managing maintenance team
• Technical Support / Troubleshooting
• Plant and systems upgrade
• Manage projects
• Asset Management
• Capex Budgets
• Cost Control
• Planned preventative maintenance
• Health and safety
• Staff resource management
• Capacity constraint resource - CCR
• Performance management
• Staff training and development
• Vendor relationship management
• 5 years of experience in a management position (Technical environment)
• 5 years’ experience in a production environment (FMCG) PLC and SCADA knowledge
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Please include main certificates, copy of ID and current salary!
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za