|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Education||Degree or diploma in Production / Maintenance Management or equivalent.|
|Experience||3 - 4 years’ experience in a maintenance supervision position|
A Mining client based in Limpopo is looking for a Maintenance Manager who will be responsible for the overall maintenance of the plant which includes planning, ensuring the availability of parts for maintenance purposes.
• Degree or diploma in Production / Maintenance Management or equivalent.
• At least 3 - 4 years’ experience in a maintenance supervision position
• Familiarity with maintenance techniques and maintenance software.
• Previous workshop or artisan experience will be an added advantage.
• Previous involvement in maintenance is a must.
• Fair knowledge of the MHSA.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Good managerial skills required, especially with regards to assertiveness, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Should be competent in MS office and maintenance software.
• Be willing to take on additional responsibilities as may be required from time to time.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious/ Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za