|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||Trade Test N6|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
A Maintenance Manager is needed at a manufacturing company in the Johannesburg area. The ideal candidate should be a qualified artisan with at least 5 years Maintenance management experience.
• Qualified Artisan (Electrical or Mechanical), Trade Test
• Management experience
• OHSACT training
• Food manufacturing experience
• Managing maintenance team
• Technical Support / Troubleshooting
• Plant and systems upgrade
• Manage projects
• Asset Management
• Capex Budgets
• Cost Control
• Planned preventative maintenance
• Health and safety
• Staff resource management
• Capacity constraint resource - CCR
• Performance management
• Staff training and development
• Vendor relationship management
• 5 years of experience in a management position (Technical environment)
• 5 years’ experience in a production environment (FMCG) PLC and SCADA knowledge
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Jessica on 011 234 6868/9.
Please include main certificates, copy of ID and current salary.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za