|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Experience||10 years +|
A Maintenance Manager is needed at a manufacturing company in the Johannesburg area. The ideal candidate should be a qualified artisan with at least 5 years Maintenance management experience.
• Qualified Artisan (Electrical or Mechanical), Trade Test
• N6 or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
• Management experience
• OHSACT training
• Food manufacturing experience
• Managing maintenance team
• Technical Support / Troubleshooting
• Plant and systems upgrade
• Manage projects
• Asset Management
• Capex Budgets
• Cost Control
• Planned preventative maintenance
• Health and safety
• Staff resource management
• Capacity constraint resource - CCR
• Performance management
• Staff training and development
• Vendor relationship management
• 5 years of experience in a management position (Technical environment)
• 5 years’ experience in a production environment (FMCG) PLC and SCADA knowledge
Salary: Market Related
Closing Date: 30 / October / 2014
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Jessica on 011 234 6868/9.
Please include main certificates, copy of ID and current salary.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za