|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pinetown|
|Education||Trade Test Ndip|
|Experience||10 years +|
A Maintenance Manager is needed at an FMCG manufacturing company based in Pinetown, KZN.
- National Engineering Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Trade Test Millwright
- Eligibility to write Factory GCC will be an advantage.
- Competency in computerized maintenance management system (Shopware, Pragma , SAP, etc.).
- MS Office package knowledge especially Projects is essential.
- Sound Departmental reports formulation
- Analysis of breakdowns, with recommendations to reduce downtime
- General administrative activities associated with a leadership position
- Management of Departmental costs in line with budget
- Provide expert advice and problem solving techniques
- Support the implementation of Quality Management System
- Compliant with legislation of OHS Act
- AIB principles to be upheld
- Management and development of staff and Foreman
- 5 years of experience in a management position (Technical environment)
- 5 years’ Recent experience in a production environment (FMCG) PLC and SCADA knowledge
Salary: Market Related
Closing Date: 08 / November / 2014
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Jessica on 011 234 6868/9.
Please include main certificates, copy of ID and current salary.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za