|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, East|
|Education||Trade Test National Diploma in Engineering|
|Experience||10 Years +|
Maintenance manager position at well-known beverages manufacturing plant in Johannesburg East Rand.
· At least 3 – 5 years maintenance and project management experience in Beverages Manufacturing
· Relevant tertiary qualification: B. Engineering degree or National Higher Engineering Diploma.
· Be willing to additionally qualify to local legislation.
· Computer literacy e.g.: MS EXCEL, MS Word, and SAPR3.
· People management and leadership skills.
· The successful candidate must be innovative and drive best practices.
· Applicants should have good written and verbal communication skills.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
· Ensuring effective health, safety and risk management to local standards.
· Ensure that world class asset care and maintenance principles are introduced and adhered to.
· Managing the maintenance and department budget.
· To manage performance and people development within department.
· Managing maintenance projects and feasibility studies.
· Develop and Management of quality systems (ISO 9001/2000) in responsibility area.
· Develop and implement annual departmental business plans and assist in site’s business plan.
· Innovation and business improvements in support of operational goals.
Salary: Market Related
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Jessica on 011 234 6868/9.
Please include main certificates, copy of ID and current salary.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za