|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Experience||10 years +|
A Maintenance Manager is needed at a beverage manufacturing company in the Gauteng. The ideal candidate should be a qualified artisan with at least 3 years Maintenance management experience.
• Qualified Artisan (Electrical or Mechanical)
• Degree or Higher National Diploma preferred
• Management experience
• OHSACT training
• FMCG manufacturing experience
• Bakery/Packaging experience preferred
• Managing maintenance team
• Technical Support / Troubleshooting
• Plant and systems upgrade
• Manage projects
• Asset Management
• Capex Budgets
• Cost Control
• Planned preventative maintenance
• Health and safety
• Staff resource management
• Capacity constraint resource - CCR
• Performance management
• Staff training and development
• Vendor relationship management
• 3 years of experience in a management position (Technical environment)
• 5 years’ experience in a production environment (FMCG) PLC and SCADA knowledge
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Jessica on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted to short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za