|Location||Mining Jobs in Rustenberg|
|Education||Matric, computer literacy • Recognised valid Trade Certificate|
|Experience||3 years experience|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Maintenance Manager at a mining company based in Rustenburg.
• Matric, computer literacy
• Recognised valid Trade Certificate
• 3 years Supervisory experience in Trackless Mining and/or Certificate of Competence in Supervisory principles
• English proficiency, Full physical & medical certificate to work in mining environment
• Proven competence in fault finding (hydraulic and electric)
• A qualification in Project Management would be an added advantage.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za