|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, East|
|Education||TT N4Engineering Studies|
3. Maintenance Manager MAM/03M/004 Salary: R54k CTC pm
A leading food Manufacturing Company has a vacancy of Maintenance Manager in the Johannesburg Region.
The purpose of the position is to perform all maintenance activities to ensure continuous plant operations
• Qualified Millwright
• Relevant Engineering qualifications
• 5 years’ experience in food industry
• Knowledge of safety regulations (Electricity, gas, hydraulic, steam and compressed air distribution networks and applications)
• Willing to work irregular hours and shift Safety & Hygiene & Quality conscious
• Team player, technically inclined Job Specification
• Perform maintenance activities in the plant (fast, efficient and safe)
• Participate in projects
• Respond to breakdowns
• Troubleshoot PM's (preventative maintenance)
• Complete work orders and respond to the needs of the plant operations
• Ensures all equipment is running safely and to standards
• Contribute to continuous improvement activities
• Perform LOTO procedures.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245.
You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za