|Location||Manufacturing Jobs in Cape Town|
|Education||Trade Test, Level N5|
|Experience||5+ Years Management Experience|
A Maintenance Manager is required at a FMCG company in the Western Cape.
• Qualified Millwright
• Level N5
• OHSACT Training Experience
• 5 years management experience
• 5 years’ experience in production environment
• PLC and SCADA knowledge Responsibilities:
• Technical Research
• Technical Support
• Plant and systems upgrade
• Project management
• Asset management
• Cost control
• Audits • Planned maintenance
• Health & safety
• Performance management
• Vendor management
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245.
You can also contact Chanel or Jaclyn or Sian on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za