|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, South|
|Education||Trade Test N5|
A Maintenance Manager is required at a FMCG/Bakery manufacturing company in Johannesburg.
• Qualified artisan
• Minimum N5
• 5 years maintenance management experience
• FMCG experience essential
• Bakery experience advantageous
Preventative maintenance plan for each machine and a machine breakdown analysis report
• Improve machine downtime
• Formulate and implement a critical spares plan so as to reduce machine downtime while maintaining spares levels
• Maintenance Improvements and waste reduction program
• Attend to the rebuilding and modernizing of all equipment.
• Attend to reports of equipment failure during the operational hours of the Company’s manufacturing facility
• Ensure the servicing and maintenance of all equipment
• Spares & stock control
• Job cards
• Asset management
• Maintenance planning
Should you meet the above requirements and you would like to apply, please email CV to email@example.com or contact Chanel, Jaclyn or Sian on 0112346868 for more info.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za