|Location||Manufacturing Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Education||Trade Test - Millwright|
|Experience||5-6 years’ experience in FMCG, 2 years management experience|
A Maintenance is required at a company in Johannesburg.
• Trade Test – Millwright
• 5-6 years of post-Trade Test working experience in the FMCG/Food Industry environment
• At least 2 years of management experience in FMCG
• Knowledge and understanding of a proactive asset care and management program
• Knowledge and understanding of, fault finding and root cause analysis
• Knowledge of PLC’s , VSD’s, Meat and processing equipment including Grinders, Mixers, Mincers, Blenders, Formers, Pickle Injectors, Tumblers, Ovens, Vacuum packaging machines
• Knowledge of OHS and HACCP / Food safety will be an advantage
• Excellent English communication, Good interpersonal, professional and respectful behaviour towards seniors, colleagues and all other employees
• Must be able to supervise internal and external maintenance service providers
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office
• Able to work independently
• Be punctual, reliable and able to be on standby for emergency breakdowns
• Be able to work in a pressured environment
• An ability to work in a systematic and efficient manner
• The applicant must have a positive attitude to change
• The applicant must strive for high standards and be committed to maintaining world class standards
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 601 5045. You can also contact Siân on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 5 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za