|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R650K – R600K|
|Experience||5 – 6 years post trade test working experience in the FMCG / Food Industry|
A Maintenance Manager is required at an FMCG company based in Johannesburg.
• Trade tested Millwright with 5 – 6 years post trade test working experience in the FMCG / Food Industry preferably of which at least 2 years in a management capacity
• Knowledge and understanding of a proactive asset care and management program
• Knowledge and understanding of, fault finding and root cause analysis
• Knowledge of PLC’s, VSD’s, Meat and processing equipment including Grinders, Mixers, Mincers, Blenders, Formers, Pickle Injectors,
• Tumblers, Ovens, Vacuum packaging machines
• Knowledge of OHS and HACCP / Food safety will be an advantage
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Siân on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za