|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||Trade Tested Millwright, N6|
A career opportunity has opened up at one of SA’s leading food manufacturing companies in the East Rand. The ideal candidate would have served their apprenticeship in a manufacturing environment and thereafter successfully completed their trade test with an accredited institution.
• Technical Research
• Technical Support / Troubleshooting
• Plant and systems upgrade
• Managed projects
• Asset Management
• Cost Control
• Planned preventative maintenance
• Health and safety
• Staff resource management
• Capacity constraint resource - CCR
• Performance management
• Staff training and development
• Vendor relationship management
• Qualified Millwright Level N5 Advances OHSACT training
• 5 years of experience in a management position (Technical environment)
• 5 years’ experience in a production environment (FMCG) PLC and Scada knowledge
Industry knowledge, Legislation Product knowledge, Organisational understanding, Skills Accuracy, Attention to detail, Analytical thinking, Coaching, People development, Cost consciousness, management, Problem solving, Values and Attitudes Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Teamwork, Accountability, Sense of urgency and results oriented
• Operates in a factory environment
• Availability after hours
• Ability to work additional hours where necessary
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position. Please ensure that the trade test is attached to the CV.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za