|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Education||National Diploma/B-Tech Mechanical Engineering|
A position has opened up for a Mechanical Aircon Manager at a Tourist attraction in Cape Town.
The main purpose of the job is to manage plant maintenance, major/minor shutdowns according to the relevant planned maintenance system. Compile annual departmental budget and monitoring (of the budget) thereof, including managing and controlling maintenance expenses
• Designing maintenance programs
• Implementing preventative maintenance programs
• Assess and manage maintenance related health & safety risks
• Manage maintenance shutdowns
• Manage engineering contractors
• Manage engineering spares and equipment repair
• Manage maintenance expenditure and budgets
• Optimise equipment availability
• Implement, measure and monitor maintenance performance KPIs
• Implement and maintain engineering & maintenance standards
• Adhering to safety policies, regulations and legal requirements
• Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational and food safety standards.
• Manage engineering human resource effectively, including development, performance management and discipline
• Must have Matric with a relevant qualification
• Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, N6
• Computer Literate - Office, especially Excel, SAP
• 5 years previous maintenance experience at a Supervisory Level from a technical manufacturing environment.
• Experience in both mechanical, electronic/automation equipment e.g. pneumatics, hydraulics, PLC’s, SCADA etc.
• Solid background in preventative maintenance
• Maintenance planning (SAP) experience
• Root cause analysis skills
• Ability to read engineering drawings
• Basic project management know-how
• Knowledge of HACCP & OSHAS 18000 beneficial
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za