Maintenance Millwright for a FMCG company in Central Gauteng
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, CBD|
|Education||N4 Technical qualification|
Our client, an FMCG company in Central Gauteng requires the services of a well experienced, trade tested Millwright. The main functions will include, but is not limited to:
• The daily management and control of the maintenance department
• Responsible for both preventative and corrective maintenance in the plant including PLCs
• Ensuring that the equipment is well maintained
• The installation of electrical and mechanical equipment
• Drawing of electrical and mechanical diagrams
• General machine fault-finding
Candidate must possess, a grade 12, minimum N4 Technical qualification, 3-5 years working experience in an FMCG environment and willingness to work shifts and overtime.
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position. Please ensure that the trade test is attached to the CV.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za