|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Education||Trade Test N4|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
Our client, a Food Manufacturing Company in the Western Cape requires the services of a well experienced and Trade Tested Millwright.
The main functions will include, but is not limited to:
• The daily management and control of the maintenance department;
• Responsible for both preventative and corrective maintenance in the plant including PLC's;
• Ensuring that the equipment is well maintained;
• The installation of electrical and mechanical equipment;
• Drawing of electrical and mechanical diagrams;
• General machine fault-finding;
Candidate must have:
• A grade 12;
• Minimum N4 Technical qualification;
• Trade Tested as a millwright;
• 3-5 years working experience in a Food Manufacturing environment Preferably within Johannesburg and willingness to work shifts and overtime.
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 601 5045. You can also contact Jessica/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za