|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Northern Cape|
|Salary||R 50K –R70K|
|Education||Grade 12/N3, Trade Test|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A Diamond mining company located in the Northern Cape is looking for a Maintenance Planner who will prepare schedules for maintenance of equipment according to the technical specifications and organisational standards.
• Grade 12/N3
• Qualified Engineering Artisan with valid trade certificate
• At least 5 years’ experience as an Artisan in a trade
• Maintenance planning experience will be advantageous
• Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office Suite)
• Valid driver’s license (EB/08)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za