|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Northern Cape|
|Experience||5 years experience|
One of our clients based in the Northern Cape is looking for a Maintenance Planner.
• Grade 12/N3
• Red Seal
• 5 years’ experience
• Computer Literacy: MS Office Suite, MS Projects
The incumbent’s duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Contribute to development of maintenance practice / spares requirements
• Provide info to/request support from Section Engineering
• Facilitate planning/maintenance & coordinate with production
• Track adherence to planned Maintenance schedules and report deviations
• Assist the selection with procurement of spares and parts
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai/ Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za