|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town|
|Education||Fitter Trade, Diploma|
|Experience||5- 10 years|
A Maintenance Planner is required at a beverage manufacturing company in Cape Town. The successful applicant will report to the Plant Engineering Manager.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements:
• Matric with a mechanical related trade test certificate.
• A minimum of 5 years engineering/ maintenance/ manufacturing experience in a FMCG.
• Must be proficient to fault finding as per drawings, equipment and take corrective action.
• Ability to work accurately and according to precise measurements and specifications;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of preventative maintenance principles and systems
• Good Analytical and diagnostic skills.
• Working experience with high speed bottling machinery a distinct advantage
• Experience working on rotating machinery ie fillers, labellers etc;
• Competent in turning, milling, argon and arc welding;
• Competent in pneumatics and hydraulics;
• Reflect good leadership behaviour - towards colleagues, superior and company values;
• Able to do in depth problem solving and fault finding;
• Able to cope with the inherent physical demands of the position;
• Have the ability to work under pressure;
• Able to work shifts, on weekends and flexible hours;
• Repairs and maintenance to machinery and equipment in line with prescribed regulations and standards;
• Regular inspections, fault finding and preventative maintenance jobs;
• Testing equipment after repairs are completed;
• Turning, milling, welding and fitting for fabrication of components;
• Support the production department with start-up and fault finding of equipment;
• Assist with change-overs according to the production plan;
• Participate and contribute in the mini-business activities, Innovation and business improvements in support of operational and segment goals;
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245.
You can also contact Chanel or Jessica on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za