|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town|
|Salary||R20 - 25K|
|Education||Trade Test N3|
|Experience||10 years +|
Leading Beverages Manufacturer based in Cape Town is seeking a Maintenance Planner. The successful applicant will report to the Plant Engineering Manager.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements:
· Matric with a mechanical related trade test certificate.
· A minimum of 5 years engineering/ maintenance/ manufacturing experience in a FMCG.
Characteristics/skills and knowledge:
· Must be proficient to fault finding as per drawings, equipment and take corrective action.
· Ability to work accurately and according to precise measurements and specifications;
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Knowledge of preventative maintenance principles and systems
· Good Analytical and diagnostic skills.
· Working experience with high speed bottling machinery a distinct advantage
· Experience working on rotating machinery ie fillers, labellers etc;
· Competent in turning, milling, argon and arc welding;
· Competent in pneumatics and hydraulics;
· Reflect good leadership behaviour - towards colleagues, superior and company values;
· Able to do in depth problem solving and fault finding;
· Able to cope with the inherent physical demands of the position;
· Have the ability to work under pressure;
· Able to work shifts, on weekends and flexible hours;
Incumbents will be required to:
· Repairs and maintenance to machinery and equipment in line with prescribed regulations and standards;
· Regular inspections, fault finding and preventative maintenance jobs;
· Testing equipment after repairs are completed;
· Turning, milling, welding and fitting for fabrication of components;
· Support the production department with start-up and fault finding of equipment;
· Assist with change-overs according to the production plan;
· Participate and contribute in the mini-business activities, Innovation and business improvements in support of operational and segment goals;
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position. Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact Jessica/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za