|Location||Mining Jobs in Northern Cape|
|Salary||R800K – R700K|
|Education||Minimum Grade 12 Certificate, Electrical/Mechanical Trade Test Sec 13|
|Experience||10 years experience|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Maintenance Planner at a mining company based in the Northern Cape
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum Grade 12 Certificate
• Electrical/Mechanical Trade Test Sec 13
• Maintenance Planning Certificate
• Root cause analysis training & experience in identifying failures and defect elimination.
• Minimum of 10 years' experience a similar engineering role
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious/Jennifer on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za