|Location||Manufacturing Jobs in Durban|
|Salary||R660k – R600k|
|Education||Trade Test,+ N Dip Mechanical Engineering|
|Experience||4+ years' experience|
Stop, if you are a Maintenance Planner this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a very successful FMCG manufacturing company.
• Qualified Artisan with National Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical)
• Minimum 3 years maintenance experience and 3 years experience as a Planner in the FMCG environment
• Post graduate Project management qualification
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience on a CMMS
• Exposure to business planning/budgeting advantageous.
• Completion of an Engineering Planning course will be an advantage
• Experience in dealing with maintenance projects and improvement
• Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office and maintenance software
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant on 011 234 6868 or visit www.staffingprojects.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates, should you not hear from us in 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za