|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, East|
A Maintenance Planner is needed at a Food Manufacturing company in Johannesburg. The main purpose of the job is to plan the maintenance schedule, capture job cards into Pragma Onkey, analyse Pragma reports and prioritise maintenance activities accordingly. Manage engineering stores ensuring availability of critical spares at all times. Manage the job card process and manpower utilisation.
Knowledge & Experience
• Qualified artisan (electrical or mechanical) with N6
• 2 to 3 years experience in a maintenance environment preferably in a planning role.
• Ability to analyse and prioritise critical maintenance data.
• Engineering spares management
• Knowledge of Pragma Onkey CMMS advantageous
Personal Characteristics & Abilities
• Ability to liaise with service providers
• Attention to detail
• Self discipline
• Project planning skills
• Planning skills
• Ability to prioritise
• Written and verbal communication
Performance Outputs & Success Measures
• Successful plant preventative Maintenance programme and shutdowns
• Effective supervision of engineering stores
• Asset care management
• Preparation, Review and update of yearly schedules
• Record feedback on work schedules onto the system
• Manage outstanding work schedules
• Generate daily, weekly & monthly reports
• Ensure availability of spares
• Ensure cycle counts are done
• Ensure engineering spares availability
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector or Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za