|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Northern Cape|
|Salary||R900k - R1.2mil|
|Education||GCC Mines & Works|
Urgently seeking a Maintenance Superintendent for my client based in the Northern Cape. The ideal candidate will be tasked with coordinating the Engineering Disciplines, planning and scheduling related activities and handling budgets amonsgt other things.
Must meet the following inherent requirements for the position:
• BEng Degree or equivalent Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• GCC Mines and Works
• A minimum of 10 years experience
• Prior experience in a Section 22.214.171.124 Appointment in the processing plant environment
• Have at least 5 years’ relevant or maintenance specialist experience
• Strong maintenance management and planning skills to ensure all productivity and efficiency targets are met
Should you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2242. You can also contact Mercy on 011 2346868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za