|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Education||Trade Tested Millwright N4|
A food processing company in Epping is seeking to appoint a maintenance technician to carry out all required maintenance tasks relative to equipment, maintenance of building, systems and procedures as well as all documentation
• N4 and Trade Tested as a Millwright.
• 5 years’ experience in the FMCG production environment as a Millwright
• Proven PLC knowledge to facilitate fault finding
• Self-motivator with good planning and organising skills
• Must be willing to work shifts, weekends, public holidays and overtime if required
Ensure maintenance is done on all machinery and tools (mechanical & electrical)
• Assist with the repair of defects or breakdowns
• Assist with fault finding
• Assist with the installation of electrical components/ machinery
• Complete job cards and checklists
• Effective communication (verbal and/ or written) within a team environment
• Ensure no foreign objects are left behind which might lead to customer complaints
• Assist with internal audits where necessary
• Assist external contractors to ensure that they adhere to company protocol
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za