Manager: HOD Mining Operations
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Northern Cape|
|Salary||R1.4 m - R1.2m|
|Education||Diploma (NQF level 6) in Engineering , B Eng / BTech Degree (NQF level 7) in Engineering,|
|Experience||8 years operational Mining Engineer,|
Manager HOD Mining Operations.
Our client, an iron ore mining company based in the Northern Cape requires a Manager: HOD Mining Operations who will plan, execute and manager the exploitation of ore at their mine.
• Diploma (NQF level 6) in Engineering (Essential)
• B Eng / BTech Degree (NQF level 7) in Engineering (Recommended)
• Mine Manager’s certificate of competence (Essential)
• Post Graduate qualification in MBA, MBL, MDP or ARM Management / Leadership equivalent (Recommended)
• Total of 8 years operational Mining Engineer, Mine Overseer of Learning Official experience (Essential)
• A minimum of 5 years management experience in mining operations (Essential)
• Surface mining experience will be an added advantage
• A valid driver’s licence
• Only RSA Citizens
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za