Manager Concentrator Maintenance
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Salary||R1.2m - R1m|
|Education||Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree or any related field. • A postgraduate degree in Engineering or Business Administration would be an asset|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A mining client based in Limpopo is urgently looking for a Manager Concentrator Maintenance who will be responsible for all the maintenance functions relating to the underground crushing, milling, and flotation of copper.
• Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree or any related field.
• A postgraduate degree in Engineering or Business Administration would be an asset
• At least 5 years’ experience at superintendent level in a maintenance environment within the mining industry.
• Fixed plant and mobile maintenance backgrounds would be advantageous.
• Government Certificate of Competency, Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) for Mines is a legal requirement for the role.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai /Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za