Master Data Management Specialist
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||IT Diploma / NQF 6 qualification|
|Experience||Minimum of 6 years relevant IT industry experience in the design and development of data solutions|
A well-established company based in Johannesburg is looking MDM Specialist to join their dynamic team. The individual will be responsible for Creating Master Data analysis methodology, framework, processes and knowledge repository.
• IT Diploma / NQF 6 qualification
• ITIL Certification
• Minimum of 6 years relevant IT industry experience in the design and development of data solutions
• Experience in Stakeholder Management including vendor engagement and related SLA management
• Experience with large scale enterprise data analytics solutions in the Gaming/ Hospitality industry
• MS-SQL database creation and analysis experience
• Data modelling in UML and creating ERDs
Should you meet the following requirements for this position, please email your CV and detailed skills matrix to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also contact Lize on 011 234 6868
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za