Masters Installations Electrician (MIE)
|Location||Mining Jobs in Mpumalanga|
|Education||Valid Master Installation & Electrical Accreditation License/Card is essential.Electrical Trade Certificate|
|Experience||3 years experience|
A mining client based in Secunda is looking for a Masters Installations Electrician (MIE) who will attend to all necessary inspections as identified in the approved Inspection and Test Plan (ITP).
• Valid Master Installation & Electrical Accreditation License/Card is essential
• Electrical Trade Certificate is essential
• Minimum of 3 years in a QC Inspector role within Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Projects
• Must be fully conversant with applicable industry standards and specifications
• Computer literate – familiar with proprietary administration software
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to maintain a good standard of written and spoken English
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Precious/ Tendai / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za