|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R350k - R250k|
A leading firm of Consulting Engineers has a vacancy in the Transport Sector for a Materials Technician to commence construction supervision duties in Cape Town, starting in January 2012 for a period of 12 months.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- National Diploma Civil Engineering or studying towards BTech
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the civil engineering field
- Knowledge of construction of pavement layers, asphalt surfacing and surfacing seals
- Computer literacy is essential
- Reporting to the Resident Engineer on pavement construction and materials related issues
- Monitor compliance with construction specifications, dimensions and levels and drawings requirements
- Monitor compliance with acceptance control requirements
- Visual inspection and assessment of completed work
- Be knowledgeable on and apply the policies and procedures of the Engineer’s Quality Assurance system
- Assist with the measuring, calculation and verification of construction materials quantities on site
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Jotham on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za