|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R500k - R300k|
|Experience||8 - 10 years|
A reputable firm of consulting engineers is looking to appoint a Materials Technician in their Johannesburg office.
Qualifications and experience:
- Candidate must be registered as a Professional Engineer/Technologist/Technician with ECSA;
- Candidate must have a minimum of 8 – 10 years experience in the materials field.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A thorough knowledge of materials and materials application for road building purposes.
- An understanding of the standard test methods used in a materials laboratory.
- Knowledge of and experience with acceptance of mix designs, i.e. concrete, asphalt & seals.
- A thorough knowledge of the TRH and TMH series.
- A good knowledge of the COLTO Standard Specifications.
- Good people skills
- Skill set:
- Assisting the Unit manager with materials matters.
- Managing materials for design and during construction.
- Liaison with materials laboratories.
- The position requires regular travelling.
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to Roxanne on engineering.jobs@staffingprojects; or call Roxanne/Jotham on 021 555 0432
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za