|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Northern Cape|
|Education||National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, GCC Mines & Works|
Our client is in need of a Mechanical Engineer to o manage and coordinate all the engineering processing activities for the Parsons section/plant.
• Diploma (NQF level 6) in Engineering (Essential)
• B Eng / BTech Degree (NQF level 7) in Engineering (Recommended)
• GCC certificate (Mines and Works) (Essential)
• Post Graduate qualification in MBA, MBL, MDP or ARM Management / Leadership equivalent (Recommended)
• A total of 8 years operational engineering and production experience within a mining and plant environment (Essential)
• A minimum of 2 years management experience with GCC in a mining and plant environment (Essential)
• A valid driver’s licence
Should you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2242. You can also contact Precious/ Mercy and Tendai on 011 234 6868.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za