|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Northern Cape|
|Salary||R1.2m - R1m|
|Education||GCC Mines and Works|
|Experience||10 years experience|
One of the top Chrome mining companies with interests in the Northern Cape area is looking to employ a Mechanical Engineer.
Minimum essential requirements
• Diploma (NQF level 6) in Engineering (Essential)
• Degree (NQF level 7) in Engineering (Recommended)
• GCC Certificate (Mines & Works) (Essential)
• Post Graduate qualification in MBA, MBL, MDP or ARM Management / Leadership equivalent (Recommended)
• Total of 8 years operational engineering and production experience within a mining and plant environment (Essential)
• A minimum of 2 years management experience with GCC in an earthmoving equipment environment (Open Cast Mining) (Essential)
• At least Code B/EB driver’s licence
Should you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2242. You can also contact precious / Mercy on 011 234 6868.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za