|Location||Engineering Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R750k – R550k|
|Experience||• Registration with ECSA as a professional technologist /engineer • Minimum of ten years engineering experience • At least three years working in an engineering consulting company or in an operating company with project engineering support duties. • Ex|
A reputable firm has an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer in their Johannesburg Office.
• BSc. Eng. (Mechanical) / B.Eng. Mechanical or Btech Mechanical
• Registration with ECSA as a professional technologist /engineer
• Minimum of ten years engineering experience
• At least three years working in an engineering consulting company or in an operating company with project engineering support duties.
• Extensive experience in Building Services (HVAC, Fire consulting etc.)
• Some experience in the heavy industrial, process, power generation or paper and pulp industries would be an added advantage
• Possess a thorough understanding of project – engineering workflow and a broad understanding of the other design engineering disciplines, i.e. Process, Structural, Instrumentation and Electrical
• Effective computer skills e.g. Microsoft Office and mechanical engineering software
• Be prepared to travel within and outside RSA borders
• Producing, maintaining and taking responsibility for all mechanical engineering deliverables required in the contract such as equipment specifications, general equipment arrangement drawings, piping drawings, input to PFDs, P&IDs, datasheets, equipment lists, tender enquiry documents, tender comparisons and commissioning documentation
• Providing assistance to the marketing department with technical information and support required for the marketing effort and preparation of relevant proposals
• Operating relevant commercial software, developing, maintaining and enhancing any engineering tools or software used in the course of the engineering activities of the company
• Acting as a project manager on projects assigned as and when required
• Participation in engineering activities and interdisciplinary interfaces in close cooperation with the other discipline engineers
• Ensuring technical requirements defined in the contract are properly incorporated in the engineering deliverables.
Should you meet the above requirements please send a detailed CV to email@example.com; or call Anna/Vanda/Roxanne on 021 555 0432
Salary: R750k – R550k
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za