|Location||SA. Port Elizabeth|
|Salary||R650k – R500k|
|Education||BSc / BEng in Mechanical Engineering|
|Experience||10 years experience in building services|
A leading Engineering Consulting firm is looking for a Mechanical Engineer, to be based in Port Elizabeth.
• Minimum BSc or BEng degree in Mechanical Engineering
• PrEng registration with ECSA
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in the field of building services
• General Office Management and Project Management qualifications will be a recommendation
• Knowledge of building and construction regulations
• Business Development experience essential
• Provision of strategic guidance for the Buildings Business Unit
• Responsible for the sound financial management of the Business Unit
• Overseeing projects from inception to close-out
• Be responsible for technical management of designs
• Preparation of designs and specifications
• Contract administration, construction monitoring and liaison with project team
• Approve designs and documentation for the Business Unit
• Financial, Quality and Utilization management of the team in accordance with the relevant RHDHV procedures
• Training and mentoring of young engineers and technicians
• Business development responsibilities
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Corlia on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za