|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Salary||R900k - R500k|
|Education||BSc / BEng / BTech in Mechanical Engineering|
|Experience||5-15 years' experience|
A leading Engineering Consulting Firm is looking for a Mechanical Engineer, to be based in Pretoria. The main focus of this position will be oil and gas infrastructure, with a secondary focus on water related infrastructure.
• BSc / BEng / BTech in Mechanical Engineering
• Master’s Degree or specialisation in related industry will be advantageous
• Registered as a PrEng with ECSA or affiliated organisation
• 5 - 15 years working experience, with 3 years’ experience in relevant industry
• Experience and knowledge in related industry codes and standards for mechanical equipment and pressure vessels, including South African, American and European based codes (BS, ASME, API etc.)
• Good working knowledge of electricity supply systems to electric motors, PLS control and SCADA systems will be advantageous
• Undertake feasibility and planning studies
• Basic engineering, preliminary and detail design for pump stations, compressor stations, fuel storage facilities, pressure reduction and regulating stations, including all associated peripheral aspects of pump station and facility design i.e. HVAC design, overhead cranes etc.
• Engineering of water related pump stations and mechanical equipment associated with water works and waste water works i.e. mixers, aerators, DAF equipment etc.
• Business development including identifying opportunities, tendering for work and managing client relationships
• Developing of mechanical project specifications and contract documentation
• Project Management
• Construction and quality management
• Full involvement in FEED, EPCM and project management contracts
• Financial control and management of projects
• Ensure Quality Management System Compliance
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Corlia on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za