Mechanical Equipment Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Dubai|
|Salary||$ - $|
|Education||B.Sc. Mechanical Eng|
|Experience||10+ years’ relevant experience in petroleum refinery projects|
A leading international engineering company is looking for a Mechanical Equipment Engineer.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• B.Sc. Mechanical Eng. or equivalent Qualification
• 10+ years’ relevant experience in petroleum refinery projects
• This is a 12 and possibly 24 month contract assignment
• All accommodation and transport is supplied plus 2 return flights per 12 month period
• Develop specifications/purchase refinery equipment
• Technical reviews of vendor bids
• Technical vendor bid analysis/recommendations
• Co-ordinate with local and international vendors
• Detail checks of vendor documentation - drawings/calcs/data sheets
• Rate and thermally design heat exchangers and perform vessel calc
• Co-ordinate with other discipline engineers
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za