Mechanical Equipment Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary||$ - $|
|Education||Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|Experience||10+ years’ relevant experience in petroleum refineries and refinery projects|
A leading international engineering company is looking for a Mechanical Equipment Engineer.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 10+ years’ relevant experience in petroleum refineries and refinery projects
• Must be familiar with the petroleum industry standards such as ASME, ANSI, TEMA, API, etc., and be fluent in the use of standard office
• This is a 12 and possibly 24 month contract assignment
• All accommodation and transport is supplied plus 2 return flights per 12 month period
• Develop specifications and purchase all types of refinery equipment including pressure vessels, shell and tube heat exchangers, air cooled heat exchangers, pumps, compressors, fans fired heaters, mixers, process packages, etc.
• Technically review/develop vendor bids and produce technical bid analysis/recommendation
• Coordinate with local and international vendors for complete supply process including monitoring, expediting, and inspection
• Perform detailed checks on vendor documentation including drawings, calculations, data sheets etc. for all of the above listed equipment types to ensure compliance with industry codes and EPCL standards
• Rate and thermally design heat exchangers using HTRI and to perform vessel calculations
• Coordinate with other discipline engineers to ensure proper design of foundations, piping, instrumentation/electrical as well as construction
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za