|Education||Fitter and turner, Supervisory Management|
One of the largest paper and plastic packaging groups in Southern Africa is offering an exciting and dynamic working environment in which people can fulfil their ambitions and aspire to continually improve their circumstances.
• A Qualified Artisan (Fitter and Turner) with recognised trade certificate is essential
• Minimum of 5 years’ post trade test experience in heavy industry / engineering environment is essential
• Minimum of 3 years’ supervisory experience is essential
• A suitable Supervisory Management qualification will be highly advantageous
• Pulp and Paper experience will be advantageous
• Proficient English, with excellent written and oral communication skills
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Office and Microsoft Projects)
• Must have own transport
Key performance areas:
• Ensure compliance to SHE rules and regulations within assigned section
• Ensure that Artisans in the assigned section carry out day-to-day planned maintenance schedules on all mechanical equipment
• Responsible for all maintenance in assigned section
• Responsible for morning checklists in assigned section
• Ensure the manufacture, repair and replacement of mechanical equipment within the assigned section of the mill is completed
• Plan and execute shut work within assigned section in accordance to the shut plan
• Lead by example and execute supervisory functions within the assigned section
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za