Mechanical Maintenance Foreman
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Experience||8 years +|
A food company based in Rustenburg is offering an exciting and dynamic opportunity to a suitably qualified and experienced Mechanical Maintenance Foreman.
• A Qualified Artisan (Fitter and Turner) with recognised trade certificate is essential
• National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years’ post trade test experience in FMCG environment is essential
• Minimum of 3 years’ supervisory experience is essential
• A suitable Supervisory Management qualification will be highly advantageous
• Proficient English, with excellent written and oral communication skills
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Office and Microsoft Projects)
• Must have own transport
• SA Citizen only
Key performance areas:
• Ensure compliance to SHE rules and regulations within assigned section
• Ensure that Artisans in the assigned section carry out day-to-day planned maintenance schedules on all mechanical equipment
• Responsible for all maintenance in assigned section
• Responsible for morning checklists in assigned section
• Ensure the manufacture, repair and replacement of mechanical equipment within the assigned section of the mill is completed
• Plan and execute shut work within assigned section in accordance to the shut plan
• Lead by example and execute supervisory functions within the assigned section
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za