Mechanical Process Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R30K- R40K Basic|
|Education||Degree Mechanical Engineering|
A Mechanical Process Engineer is required at an FMCG manufacturing company based in Clayville.
• National Higher Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 5 years’ experience in project and process engineering
• Process Engineering calculations/ Energy balances
• Computer literate, Auto CAD essential
• Microsoft Office
• Strong analytical ability
• Ability to understand and interpret complex data
• Good communications skills
• Conduct investigations at excising plants
• Execution and implementation of new technology and upgrades
• Evaluation of new equipment
• Implementation of new projects. Capital and fixed cost.
• Maintain plant energy balances on existing plant
• Project management- from planning through to writing comprehensive scope documents, implementation and finalisation.
• Capitalization of projects
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Chanel on 0112346868 for more info.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us in 4 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za