Medium/Senior Web Application Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R336K - R280K per annum|
|Experience||5+ years experience|
Our client is looking for a medium/senior developer to join a their team of two other developers in supporting, further developing and optimizing the performance of our debt collection product. Their clients include banks, law firms and external debt collection companies. Input from clients is often given, but own initiative and innovation will be required to add further value and solve the challenges experienced by the clients. The work hours are flexible; the key is that the set outcomes are met. Outcomes are set by the development team. It's an exciting product that is received very well in the market and will still enjoy lots of growth. The opportunity exists to become part of this venture and enjoy the ever rising success of the product.
The ideal candidate:
* University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Multimedia Design
* Solid knowledge of and experience with PHP and MySQL (3 years minimum active working experience)
Highly Advantageous Skills:
* Active past experience with some form of version control system, preferably Subversion or Git
* Decent experience with Microsoft SQL Server (any version above and including 2000)
* Decent experience with Linux, MySQL and Apache/Nginx administration, including basic Bash shell scripting
* Experience with Test Driven Development (unit testing, etc)
* Basic experience with Python, GO
* Graphic design using tools such as Adobe Photoshop or GIMP
* Positive attitude
* Careful attention to detail
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za