Microsoft CRM Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Salary||R600K - R480K|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
Our client is looking for a Microsoft CRM Developer to join their team to be based in Cape Town.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is currently the fastest growing CRM application, and as one of South Africa’s top Microsoft CRM systems implementer they are looking for independent and entrepreneurially minded individuals to join their team.
This role for a Microsoft CRM Developer requires someone who has a Microsoft development background, but is also passionate about packaged business application software and has experience with CRM or ERP packages. Previous Microsoft Dynamics experience and/or MCP certification would be a bonus.
Responsibilities will include:
• Scoping, developing and supporting SDK-level customizations to Microsoft CRM to meet client’s specific requirements
• Developing integrations and migrations of data
• Writing and customizing reports (SQL Reporting Services, etc)
• Microsoft development (C#)
• Web services
• J-script (client side scripting)
• SQL (T-SQL)
• SQL Reporting Services
• Exposure to Windows Server and especially Active Directory (MCP ideal)
As a Microsoft CRM Developer you will be responsible for helping their clients to get the most from the package by utilizing the SDK and extensibility features provided. You will be working closely with the client, often independently and mostly on-site, with the full backing of the team.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za