Mid-Senior PHP Developer
|Location||PHP Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R35,000 – R 28,000 p/m|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent|
Our Information Systems client based in Cape Town is looking for a creative PHP developer to join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all of the ongoing software development
• Developing, testing, troubleshooting and launching software
• Abide by industry practice
• Write efficient and effective code
• Contribute to development lifecycle phases
• Deploy new features
• SOAP API’s
• UI experience
• Frameworks such as Symfony, CodeIgniter, Zend, CakePHP
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Michelle on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za