Mid/ Senior Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R480K - R360K per annum|
|Education||BEng Electrical / Electronic with a major in IS / IT or BSc in Computer Science|
|Experience||Minimum of 3-5 years’ .NET development experience|
Our client in Johannesburg is looking for a Mid/ Senior C#.NET Software Developer with an excellent track record join their team. The ideal candidate will be required to understand the functional requirements of clients, evaluate the specifications and design a solution. A key requirement of the role is to develop good relations with clients and maintain and support enhancements for various projects. This would entail being up to date with new technologies as well as identifying and making improvements on current projects.
• BEng Electrical / Electronic with a major in IS / IT or BSc in Computer Science
• Microsoft Development Certifications (MCSP, Snr MCTS) (Advantageous)
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ .NET development experience, including the following:
• C# / .Net framework knowledge
• ASP.Net 2 / ASP.Net3
• ADO.Net experience
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Web Services / WCF
• Windows Mobile development
• Microsoft Architecture
• Smart Client GUI / WPF
• Good Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies.
• Knowledge of data architecture principles
• Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments.
Role Specific Skills:
• Ability to learn and apply new tools and applications.
• Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple on-going work streams simultaneously - good multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent English proficiency both verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build solid relationships with colleagues.
• Team player, but self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Seeks assistance when needed, demonstrates self-initiative.
• Strong customer focus with a desire to deliver high quality solutions.
• Energetic and enthusiastic.
• Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities - ability to tolerate change and ambiguity.
• Hands-on approach with ability to deliver to commitments.
• Exceptional organizational skills, appreciation for the importance of detail. High personal work standards with a goal to achieve excellence
• Proactive, able to follow through on commitments and understand the importance of deadlines.
• A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge - interest and awareness of new technologies and tools.
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines.
• Responsible for delivering functional and defect free components within the timeframe agreed.
• Takes ownership of agreed functional components and ensures delivery in conjunction with other dependent components.
• Authors technical specification documents.
• Adhere to and improve technical architecture of certain products.
• Leverages debugging tools and interpret data to provide more information about software defects.
• Takes part in improving the overall functionality of the various products.
• Participates in the planning and execution of procedures for ensuring the quality and serviceability of new features and releases of software.
• Analyses test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
• Responsible for the assessment and planning of development efforts required for new functions/features under design.
• Proficiency in the design, implementation, and maintenance of a test environment, including necessary equipment, configuration, and software.
• Ability to read a specification (hardware, software or network) and develop appropriate test methodology.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za