Mid/Snr Web Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Southern Suburbs|
|Salary||R35K - R20K per month|
Our client is a well-established full-service digital agency. They have offices in Cape Town and the Garden Route and are looking to add a developer that knows their stuff to this close knit team. If you are highly-skilled, self-motivated and detail-orientated then you may be the developer we are looking for.
• Solid understanding of standards-based front-end development utilising CSS3, HTML , jQuery and various libraries
• PHP , WordPress as a CMS knowledge essential, plugin development and testing (you know how to use hooks and filters)
• Familiar with WordPress Coding Standards – http://goo.gl/F5daWK
• Comfortable with the use of media queries to build responsive websites
• Search Engine Optimisation
• Take ownership of projects and manage them from start to finish
• Daily website maintenance, content management and database management
• Management of mailer systems and databases
• Work as a part of team to meet specific coding requirements
• Development testing and quality assessment
• Mobile development and proficiency with Photoshop will be beneficial
• Familiar with the Woo Framework and building sites using Canvas
• Comfortable with LESS or a similar dynamic style sheet language
• Are familiar with GIT and setting up local installs of WordPress
• Driven, self-starter individual motivated to maintain exceptionally high standards in all spheres of life
• We expect a lot from you because we care about every piece of work we put out. We’re not interested in just being mediocre we want everything we deliver to be exceptional.
Client Management Responsibilities
• Develop lasting relationships with client personnel that foster close ties. Seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
•Deliver training to client personnel of various skill levels and technical capabilities
•Consistently deliver high-quality services to clients
• Proven ability to consistently deliver projects on time and on budget with high quality results and satisfied clients
• Ability to juggle multiple projects/clients simultaneously.
• Be awesome!
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za